Monday, April 14, 2008

Marvelous Monday




A beautiful day today. Cold, but sunny. Predicting frost tonight, took a few photos of the flowers in case they get frozen! Applied for a job at the new Renaissance Marriott Hotel....I have been looking for a part time job. (Proverbs 3:6) I had a nice interview and was excited about the beautiful pictures and design boards of the interior. It opens June 1. Sometimes I think I'm in a mid-life crisis. They are looking for full time help. I wonder what kind of job I could do? Front desk, room cleaner, concierge, banquet server, doorman??????? I'm so mixed up about working!


New Subject! Leesa (my sis) and I had lunch with our cousins today. Karen is in town from Florida and her brother Billy lives in Speedway. We met for lunch and it was wonderful. They are some older than us, children of mom's older brother. We talked about grandma and grandpa's farm, and all the good food grandma made. They had a hard childhood and stayed with us some in the summers. It is amazing how much love that we all have for each other even though we don't see each other often. It was a blessing to have time together.


Leesa and I spent some time together after lunch. She is truly the best sister in the world. I praise the Lord and fall to my knees in thankfulness that we are blessed to live close. 12 minutes! Although she is the youngest, she is definitely the smartest and wisest! She is so good to listen to my sermons and struggles! I think we are both growing spiritually and it helps to share our spiritual journey. By the way, she fixed our supper for tonight, Mexican Baked Enchiladas......am I blessed or what???




No comments: