Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finding Space Between.....


I just read a blog from the Willow Creek Association (www.wcablog.com) by Hanna Koenig. It was about the space in between. She quoted from this book Daily Office by Pete Scazzero, which I have on my desk, but never take the time to read. I want to have space between all that I am doing so that I follow God's leading. I loved her list of what your space between may look like....
  • Finding 20 minutes to pray to talk to God, listen to God, and be with God.
  • Taking a walk on a break
  • Practicing being still in quiet moments
  • Reading the Bible - Psalm 119:114 "You're my place of quiet retreat; I wait for your word to renew me."
I like these simple ideas. I know that interrupting my day with them would change my life.

No comments: