Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beautiful Sunset....

This photo was taken behind our house tonight. Grace noticed the sunset and I ran out and took this picture. It is a good time to start back into my blogging. Uncle Walt went to heaven on June 26th ( I think it was that evening.) It was kind of hard to know what to say about it. It was very sad, but happy, because he has his new fine working heavenly body. I'm sorry for his wonderful wife, Kay (he married her many years ago after Aunt Bernice died). Uncle Walt has the greatest children. I know the children better than I knew Uncle Walt. There's son Lowell, Louanna, Donna and Brenda. They are wonderful, the more I know them, the more I knew what a great man Uncle Walt was.

"He maketh me lie down in green pastures, He leadeth me beside still waters, He restores my soul." from Psalm 23.......reading with Grant last night.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Two things I want to share with you--amazingly-we took that same picture of the sky from our house last night! Mike noticed how beautiful and pink it was~one we had not seen in a long time.
The other thing is that I was thinking about Uncle Walt yesterday~I don't know Uncle Walt but I was thinking how happy he must be to have reached that age and have such a wonderful family. Thanks for your blog!!!