Sunday, April 5, 2009

Signs of Life

I recently finished the book "Signs of Life" by David Jeremiah. I didn't realize (when I borrowed it from the library) that it was a 40 day devotional. I really enjoyed it. It was very inspiring and convicting. If I were put on trial for being a child of Christ would there be enough evidence to convict me. Jeremiah used many stories and examples to make the book so interesting. I especially liked the examples of art and history. It would make a great resource for a Life Group. Shadow Mountain church used it for an all church campaign and ended with a large serving opportunity. The kind of campaign we did at Northview last year with "Life On Loan". I think I'll buy the book and go through it again!

1 comment:

Donna's Book Nook said...

It sounds convicting. Thanks for sharing. I should probably read it. Donna