Monday, April 21, 2008

The Shack


I have just been on an amazing journey! Sunday our pastor asked us to read "The Shack" by William P. Young. The book store at church already had the book in stock, so I purchased one.

It is fiction, and I don't normally read fiction, that's what the Pastor said, too. The book is only 228 pages and I started it last night. Guess what? I haven't gotten much done today!!! I just finished it. I think reading this book was more important than anything that I would have accomplished today.

It reminded me of my Emmaus Walk. It is a life changer. It is a must read. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I won't comment too much. It has a web site http://www.theshackbook.com/, I haven't looked at it yet. I would love to hear from anyone who has read it.

It really made me think alot about how God works, the persons of the Trinity, and my spiritual journey.

No comments: