Thursday, September 18, 2008

A beautiful morning.....







Late summer is always a great time for impatiens! Mine are just getting tall and filled in! My hybiscus is so very happy! It used to belong to Leesa and she didn't want to deal with it inside so she gave it to me. In the winter it has a home beside my desk. It even blooms in the winter. I hope you can see the caladium, it is hiding beside the pot in the top picture. This was a gift from dear friends, the Durrance's from Lake Placid Florida, the Caladium capitol of the U.S. They sent us a bunch of bulbs, but I didn't take good care of them. I'm so glad this one survived. In our climate I will have to dig up the bulbs before the frost.
Charlie looks like he just woke up from a nap. I couldn't get a good pose out of him.....



No comments: