Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My New Job.....

I have been waiting to start blogging about my NEW JOB!!! It is amazing how God has blessed me with a wonderful new life experience.....

I'm now on staff at my church! Our Pastor of Assimilation, Doug Starkey...(Taylor University Grad.) asked me to consider the position several weeks ago. I wasn't quite ready to blog about it until I talked with Pottery Barn, etc.

I am the Assimilation Administrative Assistant....I can barely spell it! It's a wonderful opportunity. We are the ministry of Greeters, Ushers, Parking Helpers, Hospitality, Volunteer Finders, etc. I don't even know all of the correct lingo yet! (lingo???)

All of those reading this are asked to PRAY !!! I have lots to learn! More to come with pictures soon!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Once again, what a perfect fit. You will bless all that you assist in assimilation!

Are you still going to work for Pottery Barn?

Both of those jobs reflect your prominent, happy, creative, friendly attributes. You are a blessing!

Donna's Book Nook said...

I am so happy for you. What a blessing to be able to work for the church. You will certainly be an asset to that ministry.

God bless you, and I'll be praying. Donna

Pink Slippers said...

How wonderful.
Wendy

Maree said...

Thanks for your sweet message.

Congrats on your new job...sounds wonderful to be at church everyday. To be with people that pray everyday.

God bless!